Government, Local Authorities and Municipalities
The real-time monitoring system that optimises the productivity and efficiency of both your vehicles and your staff.
Managing fleets of utility vehicles, along with the efficiencies of operators and other employees, is a considerable challenge. With the variety of different vehicles, tasks, routes and people, ensuring optimal service delivery is an extremely complex undertaking.
The Ctrack Government, Local Authorities and Municipalities monitoring and tracking system allows local authorities and utility providers to scrutinise, assess and act on information in real time to limit theft and abuse of equipment and maximise the safety and productivity of employees.
From verifying route completion or bin status on refuse vehicles, site conditions and obstructions affecting gully cleaners to salt dispersion flow and coverage on gritting machines in Europe, or the operating functions on road sweeping vehicles, Ctrack gives you a complete picture of vehicle and employee operations and the ability to reduce costs while greatly improving results.
Using a Ctrack tracking system, local authorities and utility companies can streamline workflow management by identifying and dispatching the most appropriate vehicle to a job to reduce unnecessary mileage and react quicker to customer requirements. This not only increases the number of completed jobs per day by optimising mobile resources, but also reduces overheads and realises substantial environmental benefits by improving fuel efficiency.
Furthermore, our driver behaviour solutions have a considerable operational impact by improving the way employees drive in order to enhance levels of efficiency and responsibility, as well as protect public perception and corporate image.
Ctrack provides the right information at the right time to achieve measurable business and operational benefits. Ctrack Mobi, Ctrack Online and Ctrack MaXx provide in-depth operational information and management wherever, and whenever, you need it. While customisable software and 3rd party interface allows for full adaptability and the streamlining of processes across different divisions.
Safety and Security
Ctrack’s monitoring and tracking system ensures that employees’ safety is maximised, and alerts for unauthorised or out of area use or collisions mean vehicles’ safety is too.
Driver safety is supported through speed and RPM monitoring which also helps to reduce vehicle abuse. The unauthorised use of vehicles is prevented with the use of Driver I.D.
Ctrack also streamlines accident management and reporting by providing historical data such as speed, direction and location, assisting in incident investigations and protecting authorities against fraudulent claims.
Ctrack allows local authorities and municipalities total operational control of their fleets, providing detailed, accurate records for billing and maintenance records.
- Integrated Hour Meters, PTO and other input monitoring to record activity and status of items such as seat belts, doors and fuel caps to improve safety and reduce shrinkage.
- OBDII (CAN) provides accurate odometer reading, speed reporting and consumption in light vehicles and cars.
- Fuel Level and Consumption Monitoring (CANBUS), or a combination of both, may also be recorded to identify fuel theft and assist with planning and cost reporting.
- Divisional KPIs provide more effective management via an early warning system.
- MRM allows workforce management across different divisions for improved service delivery.
- Engine Management allows remote monitoring of oil pressure, coolant levels, engine temperature and other measurements, which aid preventative maintenance and reduce engine damage.
- Full life cycle analysis provided by Ctrack FleetConnect with regard to all operating costs including fuel, toll fees, fines, tyres, licensing, certificate of fitness, batteries and maintenance.
error: Content is protected !!