CTRACK’S ALL NEW ULTRA COMPACT
WIRELESS ASSET TRACKING DEVICE
CTRACK ASSET SOLUTIONS
This rugged, cellular GPS tracking device is designed for tracking non-powered, exposed assets where super-long battery life is essential.
|Configurable reporting intervals|
|Up to 1 year detailed visibility|
|Up to 4 years once daily location|
|Battery status and low battery alert|
|Non-powered asset tracking|
|Rugged, robust and low profile|
|No install required, simply “place ‘n trace”|
|Water and dust proof|
|Off-the-shelf, replaceable Lithium AA batteries|
CTRACK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
This ultra-compact GPS tracking device, which is wireless and rechargeable, is designed to track high value parcels, cargo, and other valuable assets where the battery life is managed
by the frequency of updates and performance settings.
Web based Vehicle Tracking - Online
Ctrack Online is a web-based application that enables you to remotely monitor your vehicles from any computer with an internet connection.
Mobile Application - Mobi
Ctrack Mobi is a web-based application that allows you to monitor your vehicles from almost anywhere – using a smartphone or tablet.
|Compact housing made of|
|Be in control to every aspect of your|
business by knowing where your assets are.
|Tamper detector for high value cargo applications.|
|Batteries could last up to 4 years with 1 daily update.|
|Internal battery pack is|
rechargeable with a Micro-USB cable.
|Accelerometer and GPS data used intelligently|
to detect movement and send live updates.
BX Range tested in the
Sasol Solar Challenge 2018
- Sasol Solar Challenge 2018
- 13 x BX600 units on solar vehicles
- 7 days, 4500km on a single charge
- Support vehicle – from 20 Sep 2018 – 134 hours of driving. Now at 20% battery capacity
- Ctrack technician vehicle (BX600) @ 5min positions and every 2nd position send – 192hours of driving.
- Mine vehicle (BX500) @ 5 min positions and every 2nd position send – 180 hours of working
- BX600 on motorbike @ 30sec since 9 Sep 2018 now 36hours of driving. Has used less than 50% of capacity (3.9V – 3.7V = 20% battery left)